Sunday, March 18, 2012

Young Justice's Got Aster

Young Justice's Got Aster

I DO NOT OWN THE YOUNG JUSTICE CLIPS OR THE SOUND FEATURED THIS TV SERIES BELONGS TO WARNER BROS ANIMATION DC ENTERTAINMENT This is my first video in like... a hundred years :D Don't be mad if you dislike :( For all of you have (and haven't) watched Young Justice and wish to watch some fun clips :D I took me a couple of days making this AMV but I've got the worst computer in the history and I can only work with Windows Movie Maker ^___^'' Don't judge me too hard Q___Q I've used the songs: American Idiot - Green Day She's a Rebel - Green Day Girls - Beastie Boys I'm A Man - Blach Strobe Go Go Power Rangers Secret Agen Man - Johnny Rivers Chocolate - Sould Control Gay Bar - Electric Six It's The End Of The World As We Know It - REM Boom De Yada - Discovery Channel Sound Used: Freakazoid Drawn Together Blazing Saddles Futurama Hope you'll all like them :D





0 comments: