Wednesday, March 21, 2012

tobyMac Tonight Parody - I Know Some Math

tobyMac Tonight Parody - I Know Some Math

Sorry again for all the month or so delay, here's the Math Parody of Tonight for you. Lyrics: Pi! Every time, I try to do my work it's just too hard Locked up, and held captive in Honors Algebra class. (Doin' math, doin' math, doin' math) The stress is killin' me, weary from no sleep, all night, on Need for Speed, still... I wanna ace my tests. (I gotta work hard for this) I need to draw some graphs. (I gotta work hard) I wanna ace my tests. (I gotta work hard for this) I need to draw some graphs. (I just gotta work hard) Right here, right now, in this classroom, I'm gonna PWN these tests. CAUSE I KNOW SOME MATH! Because I know, rise over run equals the slope. (We know our math!) And I know, hypotenuse, is an airplane bathroom. (Cause we know our math!) Because I know, a-squared + b-squared = c-squared (We know our math!) Because it's true, rates and ratios are easy to do Cause I know some math! Can't calculate square roots in my head, A calculator is the tool that I'll use ! instead. If an equation, no one can solve, Order of operations can save us all. With practice I can solve anything, except for trigino-ooo-ometry, Right here, right now, in this classroom, I'm gonna do my best, CAUSE I KNOW SOME MATH! Because I know, percentages, are part of a whole (We know our math!) And I know, circumference is pi-r-squared (Cause we know our math!) Because it's true, there is an easy way to find volume of a cube (We know our math!) Because I know, factorial has the best symbol of ...





0 comments: