Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fly into War on my Own

Fly into War on my Own

I wonder if they'll do a spin-off Mass Effect 3 that continues the bad ME2 ending where Shepard dies and you play as Joker, get him cured and trained to wield a gun and pwn reapers with the omni-blade!? I WISH!! XD Oh, and cheer for Joker vs. Harbinger! XD Yes, that at the end is suppose to say that Harbinger got owned. But I messed it up. XD Hm, I was kinda hoping we would get to attack the reapers in Dark Space and Joker to be cured, or about reaper origins, but, meh... -_- Dat thumbnail! WARNING: Incoming Mass Effect 3 ending rant. Spoilers inbound! To fans saying that ME3's endings ruined the series, I disagree. Majorly. Mass Effect is one of the greatest game series I've ever played in my life, and Mass Effect 3 is no exception. The only bad thing about it is the ending, the rest is pure gold! Heck, even the lack of dialogue choices didn't really bother me, I actually enjoyed how every paragon/renegade choice played out. I, well, am not angry, just afraid and stressed o! ut (yes, good games have that effect on me XD ) to play again knowing that Shepard will die, because I want an ending where Shepard lives, well, I always prefer every character in a series like this to live in the end, but still. Take Joker, for example. He's my favorite character, yet I dislike the fact that they made him (depending on your choice) fall for EDI. As a result, I dislike that one thing about him, but does that make him any less of an awesome character in my books? Of course not! It's ...





0 comments: